• Preparation for the NASM Personal Trainer Certification, NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification, & NASM performance Enhancement Specialist.
• Comprehensive knowledge in human anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and pathology.
• Training in how to provide clients a greater awareness of their own health and wellbeing, providing them with vital information that will enhance their lifestyle.
• Training in developing specific exercise programs to enhance performance and limit injuries.
• Training to lead clients through various health enhancing, weight loss or weight gain exercise programs with awareness of the limitations of specific populations.
• Bilingual: English and Spanish Languages
Jonathan Reviews (2)
Jonathan is awesome! He listens and cares and sensitive to my pace and needs. He mixes up the workouts so every session is a new experience. It was a pleasure working out with him
Confirmed Client - Mar 8, 2020
Jonathan has done what no other trainer has done- he has transformed my body in a quick amount of time through innovative techniques and doing alot of floor and core work.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you right away!
Your success is our success, so we treat every client like family. It's our goal to fully educate you on all aspects of diet and nutrition, injury prevention, weight loss, general toning, and overall well-being.
All of our fitness trainers pride ourselves on helping you achieve your fitness goals from the comfort of your home, work place, apartment, community gym, park & etc. With in-home training there are many benefits including; not dealing with the hassle of the gym, having your personal trainers travel to you and the ability to control hours of your workout.
Other Professional Trainers
Each trainer has an extensive background in sports and fitness training. Each of our trainers is a certified and insured personal trainer with at least ten years of training experience.